Write a project on IGNOU MED Project (Master in Education) MESP – 68 Synopsis
IGNOU MED Project (Master in Education) MESP – 68 manages the procedure of educational research and experimentation of new strategies of teaching. This IGNOU Master in Education Project acquaints you with another degree of the teaching procedure. There are different numbers of profession choices after completing this course like teaching, administrator, and so forth. For more extensive and increasingly understanding of education as field of knowledge studying MED (Master in Education) and doing IGNOU MED Project is significant. The Program is an imaginative Post-Graduate program in education, which emphasizes both disciplinary and professional dimensions of education.
Objective of IGNOU MED (Master in Education) Project MESP – 68 (Level 4)
Follow this structure for IGNOU MED (Master in Education) Project, IGNOU MED report and IGNOU MED (Master in Education) project synopsis, the accompanying explicit objectives to empower a student to:
- Identify and formulate research issues
- Write a decent research proposal
- Identify and utilize proper research design
- Conduct logical investigation in a deliberate manner
- Collect and examine the information
- Learn to utilize suitable statistical techniques
Formulation of IGNOU MED (Master in Education) Project MESP – 68 (Level 4)
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space. The report should be in A4 size sheet.
- Review of the Literature
- Objective/ Hypothesis
- Result and Discussion
Last Date of Submission of IGNOU MED (Master in Education) Project MESP – 68 (Level 4)
The last date of submission of IGNOU Proposal/Synopsis for July Batch is 30th November and IGNOU Project Report/Dissertation is 31st March & IGNOU Proposal/Synopsis is 30th September and for another bunch which is begun from January, date of submission of IGNOU Proposal/Synopsis is 31st March and IGNOU Project Report/Dissertation is 30th September.
Important points remember during submission of the MED (Master in Education) Project MESP – 68 (Level 4)
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- MESP – 68 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
- Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project.
Style of Report Writing
The project ought to be inventive and coherent. Utilize straightforward words at whatever point conceivable and the language ought to be straight forward and Good. Abstain from utilizing condensing like (and, b/w, and so forth). The tense in the report matters a great deal it ought to be present tense.
The marks of this project synopsis IGNOU DECE (Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education) DECE 4 Level are 100. To get pass, we ought to acquire least 40% out of 100.